Genotropin 12mg (36IU) by pfizer
an injectable drug use for anti aging process,body building and fat loss purposes, Buy Genotropin 12.
Uses of Genotropin 12mg (36IU) by pfizer
- Growth failure due to growth hormone deficiency
Contraindications of Genotropin 12mg (36IU) by pfizer
- Open heart surgery
- Acute Respiratory failure
- Upper airway obstruction
- Sleep apnea
- Active cancer
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Children whose growth plate has been fused (Closed Epiphyses)
Side effects of Genotropin 12mg (36IU) by pfizer
- Glucose intolerance
- Diabetes mellitus
- Increased pressure in the brain
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Damage to the bone plate in the femur bone
- Joint pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Abnormal sensation
- Injection site reaction
Precautions and Warnings of Genotropin 12mg (36IU) by pfizer
Can I take a Genotropin injection during pregnancy?
As no clinical studies are available on Genotropin injection use during pregnancy, genotropin injection should be avoided.
Can I take a Genotropin injection while breastfeeding?
Genotropin injection should not be taken during breastfeeding as its safety has not been established.
Can I drive if I have consumed a Genotropin injection?
Somatotropin does not affect driving abilities.Buy Genotropin 12
Can I consume alcohol with Genotropin injection?
The interaction of somatotropin and alcohol is unknown.Buy Genotropin 12
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to somatotropin or any other excipient
- You are having pancreas and kidney dysfunction
- You are have respiratory failure
- You have had a heart attack
- You have diabetes
- You have a thyroid disorder
- You are taking other prescription, non-prescription medication, herbal or nutritional supplements
Mode of Action -Buy Genotropin 12
How Does It Work?
Somatotropin stimulates the growth factors in the body. These growth factors help in protein synthesis, which leads to growth in the cells, tissues, organs, skeletal muscles, metabolism of carbohydrat…
Directions for Use of Genotropin 12mg (36IU) by pfizer
- Genotropin injection should be given intravenously as directed by the physician
- Genotropin injection is given in the hospital by a healthcare professional
- Do not try to self-inject
Interactions of Genotropin 12mg (36IU) by pfizer
Interactions with other medicines
- Somatropin can cause inhibition of 11βHSD-1 and reduced serum cortisol concentrations.
- Glucocorticoid treatment may weaken the growth-promoting effects of Somatropin in children.
- Somatropin treatment increases cytochrome P450 medicines corticosteroids, sex steroids, anticonvulsants, and cyclosporine.
- Growth hormone may cause a reduction in T4 and an increase in T3
- somatotropin may reduce the release of cortisol
- A small percentage of persons on somatotropin may develop antibodies to Somatotropin and leukaemia.
- Pancreatitis may be seen in patients on Somatotropin
- Somatotropin can cause kidney dysfunction
- Children born small for gestational age or treatment that can explain growth deficiency should be ruled out before treatment.
Other general Interactions
Women on somatotropin treatment may require larger doses of somatotropin for favorable results Patients with diabetes mellitus requiring drug therapy,may require adjustment with insulin/diabetic medi…
Storage and disposal of Genotropin 12mg (36IU) by pfizer
- Store Genotropin injection at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46° F) in a refrigerator before its use
- Protect from light
- Do not freeze
Dosage of Genotropin 12mg (36IU) by pfizer
As Genotropin injection is given to you by a doctor or nurse, it is unlikely to get an overdose of this injection. If you experience dizziness or nausea immediately after taking the injection, seek he…
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose, you can schedule an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible.Buy Genotropin 12