Buy MDPHP Online HERE.
Buy top-quality MDPHP online .MDPHP is a stimulant from the cathinone class. It was originally developed in the 1960s, and was given the slang name of Monkey Dust.
3′,4′-Methylenedioxy-α-pyrrolidinohexiophenone is it’s official name, but commonly known as MDPHP or Monkey Dust. MDPHP is a synthetic entactogenic stimulant of the substituted cathinone class, and its commonly reported lab results indicate that on test subjects, the effects include stimulation, disinhibition, increased libido and euphoria.
This product is sold for research purposes only and is not be utilized for any other purposes, including, but not limited to, in vivo diagnostic purposes, in foods, in drugs, in medicinal devices, and/or cosmetics for humans and/or animals.
Prior to ordering, please make certain that you are properly equipped for research chemicals and that your work area is well-ventilated.
You must be 18 or more years old to order this product.
Side effects of MDPHP
Disclaimer: The effects listed below cite the Subjective Effect Index (SEI), an open research literature based on anecdotal user reports and the personal analyses of PsychonautWiki contributors. As a result, they should be viewed with a healthy degree of skepticism.
It is also worth noting that these effects will not necessarily occur in a predictable or reliable manner, although higher doses are more liable to induce the full spectrum of effects. Likewise, adverse effects become increasingly likely with higher doses and may include addiction, severe injury, or death ☠.
- MDPHP is a strong stimulant generating a broad spectrum of physical effects:
- Increased libido – This effect is especially notorious with MDPHP.
- Appetite suppression
- Body odor alteration
- Perception of bodily lightness
- Physical euphoria
- Increased blood pressure – The impact on the cardiovascular system is specially hard with MDPHP.
- Increased heart rate
- Frequent urination
- Muscle cramps
- Teeth grinding
- Temporary erectile dysfunction – Commonly called stimdick.
- The effects which occur during the offset of a stimulant experience generally feel negative and uncomfortable in comparison to the effects which occurred during its peak. This is often referred to as a “comedown” and occurs because of neurotransmitter depletion. Its effects can commonly last between 1 and 4 days and they include:
- Thought disorganization
- Back pain – Mostly due to sustained postures over time.
- Physical fatigue – This can last some days and it can be pretty intense depending on the dosage.
- Dream potentiation – It is common to have bad dreams during the next days
- The general cognitive effects of MDPHP can be described as being similar to those of other typical strong stimulants. At common dosages, the MDPHP high is described as being euphoric and rushy in its effects, causing increased motivation, sociability, sexual desire and concentration. Higher doses of MDPHP, however, can intensify numerous negative effects such as anxiety and disorganized thoughts; at extremely high doses or continued use, delusions and psychosis become likely.
- Increased music appreciation
- Motivation enhancement
- Thought disorganization
- Ego inflation – Similar to the ego inflation of methamphetamine, MDPHP can induce states of egomania at its peak where the user feels capable of everything.
- Focus intensification
- Immersion intensification
- Thought acceleration
- Paranoia – Present at high doses or after a long period of continuous usage.
- Psychosis – Same as paranoia.
DO Not Take MDPHP if you are on the following Medication
Warning: Many psychoactive substances that are reasonably safe to use on their own can suddenly become dangerous and even life-threatening when combined with certain other substances. The following list provides some known dangerous interactions (although it is not guaranteed to include all of them).
Always conduct independent research (e.g. Google, DuckDuckGo, PubMed) to ensure that a combination of two or more substances is safe to consume. Some of the listed interactions have been sourced from TripSit.
- 25x-NBOMe & 25x-NBOH – 25x compounds are highly stimulating and physically straining. Combinations with MDPHP should be strictly avoided due to the risk of excessive stimulation and heart strain. This can result in increased blood pressure, vasoconstriction, panic attacks, thought loops, seizures, and heart failure in extreme cases.
- Alcohol – Combining alcohol with stimulants can be dangerous due to the risk of accidental over-intoxication. Stimulants mask alcohol’s depressant effects, which is what most people use to assess their degree of intoxication. Once the stimulant wears off, the depressant effects will be left unopposed, which can result in blackouts and severe respiratory depression. If mixing, the user should strictly limit themselves to only drinking a certain amount of alcohol per hour.
- DXM – Combinations with DXM should be avoided due to its inhibiting effects on serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake. There is an increased risk of panic attacks and hypertensive crisis, or serotonin syndrome with serotonin releasers (MDMA, methylone, mephedrone, etc.). Monitor blood pressure carefully and avoid strenuous physical activity.
- MDMA – Any neurotoxic effects of MDMA are likely to be increased when other stimulants are present. There is also a risk of excessive blood pressure and heart strain (cardiotoxicity).
- MXE – Some reports suggest combinations with MXE may dangerously increase blood pressure and increase the risk of mania and psychosis.
- Dissociatives – Both classes carry a risk of delusions, mania and psychosis, and these risk may be multiplied when combined.
- Stimulants – MDPHP may be dangerous to combine with other stimulants like cocaine as they can increase one’s heart rate and blood pressure to dangerous levels.
- Tramadol – Tramadol is known to lower the seizure threshold and combinations with stimulants may further increase this risk.