What is Testosterone Enantate – buy Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Enantate is a manufactured version of the naturally occurring male sex hormone, testosterone. buy Testosterone Enanthate
It is used in adult men for testosterone replacement to treat various health problems caused by a lack of testosterone (male hypogonadism). This should be confirmed by two separate blood testosterone measurements and also include clinical symptoms such as:
- Low sex drive
- Depressive moods
- Bone loss caused by low hormone levels.
Testosterone Enanthate is another option for men being treated for hypogonadism or testosterone deficiency. This formulation of testosterone includes the testosterone molecule attached to a fatty acid ester called enanthate.
This fatty acid ester slows its absorption into the blood stream, without this ester, the bio-identical testosterone would reach very high peak levels and only last in the body for mere hours before dropping down to baseline levels.
This guide will give you some background information on testosterone enanthate and show you when it is the right option to treat your hypogonadism or other condition that is causing low testosterone in your body.
By the conclusion, you should have a good idea of whether testosterone enanthate injections might be a good treatment option for you.buy Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Enanthate has been marketed for over 40 years and was first introduced for medical use in 1954. This ester can be used interchangeably with testosterone cypionate as the half-life of both esters are similar.
It is wrongly assumed that testosterone enanthate along with testosterone cypionate, or other single esters of testosterone provide stable levels over multiple ester preparations such as Sustanon.
The weight of the ester can determine the amount testosterone available.
- Testosterone Enanthate 250mg has the equivalent of 180mg Testosterone
- By comparison Testosterone Sustanon 250 has the equivalent of 176mg Testosterone
When not to use Testosterone Enantate – buy Testosterone Enanthate
- if you are allergic to Testosterone Enantate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6)
- if you suffer from androgen (steroid hormone) dependent prostate cancer or breast cancer
- if you have high calcium levels in your blood
- if you have or have had tumours of the liver
- if you have kidney disease (nephrosis)
Warning and Precautions
Talk to your doctor before using Testosterone Enantate if you:
- have liver problems including severe upper abdominal complaints
- have a tendency to retain fluid causing, for example, swelling of the ankles
- suffer from sleep apnoea (interrupted breathing during sleep), as this may get worse
- are suffering from severe heart, liver or kidney disease; treatment with Testosterone Enantate may cause severe complications in the form of water retention in your body sometimes accompanied by (congestive) heart failure
- have high blood pressure or if you are being treated for high blood pressure as testosterone may cause a rise in blood pressure
- have or have ever had blood clotting problems; thrombophilia (an abnormality of blood coagulation that increases the risk of thrombosis – blood clots in blood vessels)
- factors that increase your risk for blood clots in a vein: previous blood clots in a vein; smoking; obesity; cancer; immobility; if one of your immediate family has had a blood clot in the leg, lung or other organ at a young age (e.g. below the age of about 50); or as you get older.
How to recognise a blood clot: painful swelling of one leg or sudden change in colour of the skin e.g. turning pale, red or blue, sudden breathlessness, sudden unexplained cough which may bring up blood; or sudden chest pain, severe light headedness or dizziness, severe pain in your stomach, sudden loss of vision. Seek urgent medical attention if you experience one of these symptoms.
- have epilepsy, migraine, diabetes mellitus or cancerous bone disease.
How to store Testosterone Enanthate
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
The information in Sections 5 and 6 is primarily for healthcare professionals.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the label. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Testosterone Enantate ampoules should be stored away from light. buy Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Enantate should be inspected visually prior to administration and only clear solution free from particles should be used.
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
Testosterone Enantate should not be used in women because they may develop signs of virilisation, e.g. acne, increased hair growth on the face or body and voice changes.
Male hormones such as Testosterone Enantate are not suitable for increasing muscular development in healthy people or for increasing physical ability.
Using Testosterone With Other Meds – buy Testosterone Enanthate
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or might take any other medicines.
In particular, tell your doctor if you are having any of the following as they may be affected or affect Testosterone Enantate:
- Medicines used to treat nervousness and sleep problems (barbiturates or other enzyme inducers)
- Medicines used to treat pain or inflammation (oxyphenbutazone)
- Anticoagulants which are used to thin the blood, e.g. warfarin
- Medicines for the treatment of diabetes, e.g. metformin
How to use Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Enantate may cause toxic reactions and allergic reactions in infants and children up to 3 years old.
Testosterone Enantate is administered by a doctor or nurse.
It is given by very slow injection into a muscle, usually every 2 to 3 weeks. The injections are continued for as long as your doctor considers necessary, depending on your individual circumstances. Men receiving long term treatment may later be given injections at 3 to 6 week intervals.
Your doctor will measure your blood testosterone levels before starting treatment and occasionally during the treatment at the end of an injection interval and adjust your dose as necessary.
During treatment, it is advisable for men to have a regular prostate check by a doctor.
Testosterone Enanthate Side Effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Some people may be allergic to Testosterone Enantate. If you experience an allergic reaction you should stop using Testosterone Enantate and tell your doctor straight away or contact the accident and emergency department of your nearest hospital. Signs of an allergic reaction may include:
- severe rash
- swallowing or breathing problems
- swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue
- weakness, feeling dizzy or faint
Common side effects include:
May affect up to 1 in 10 patients
- Increase in red blood cell count, haematocrit (percentage of red blood cells in blood) and haemoglobin (the component of red blood cells that carries oxygen); these are identified by periodic blood tests
- Weight gain
buy Testosterone Enanthate
Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data:
- Liver tumours have been observed which can cause serious internal bleeding. Tell your doctor if you notice any new pain in the stomach that is severe or persists.
- High levels of red blood cells (polycythaemia), blood circulation problems, high levels of calcium in the blood
- Abnormal liver function test results, yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), enlarged liver
- Acne, hair loss, skin reactions such as rash, urticaria (raised red spots), itching, “pins and needles”, male pattern baldness
- Various kinds of injection site reactions including pain, itching, hardening, swelling and inflammation
- Increase in a prostatic-specific antigen (increased immune response)
- Increased or decreased interest in sex, abnormal overdevelopment of the breasts in a man, prostate problems, early onset of puberty (Testosterone Enantate is not indicated for use in children – see section 2 “Warnings and precautions”)
- In high doses or over a long period of time, retention of too much water, and even swelling of the ankles may occur
- Men may develop reduced sperm count, and frequent or persistent erections (if this happens, it is important to tell your doctor as it can injure the penis)
- Headache, weakness, depression, anxiety
- Changes in bone growth (increase or premature stoppage)
- Stomach problems, feeling sick.
Injections of oily liquid such as Testosterone Enantate have been associated with reactions such as cough, shortness of breath, chest pain. There may be other signs and symptoms including feeling generally unwell, excessive sweating, dizziness, “pins and needles”, or fainting.
Result to expect Frome Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Enantate 250mg Injection Reviews – buy Testosterone Enanthate
After using Testosterone Enantate 250mg Injection, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is the price of Testosterone Enantate 250mg Injection?
The price of Testosterone Enantate 250mg Injection is 125$
Where can you buy Testosterone Enantate 250mg Injection?
You can buy Testosterone Enantate 250mg Injection From Walgreens Pharmacist
Can you buy Testosterone Enantate 250mg Injection Over the counter?
Testosterone Enantate 250mg Injection is not available to buy over the counter. You need a prescription to buy Testosterone Enantate 250mg Injection
What does testosterone enanthate do to your body?
As we have already touched on, testosterone is one of the most important elements of the function of a man’s body. When it is low, there are many negative things that can occur. Typically, low testosterone occurs as a natural part of aging. However, there are conditions that can cause a premature reduction of testosterone in the male body.
Testosterone enanthate is a solution to low testosterone for many men. It is designed to be a simple injection that can help to replace the testosterone that your body is having trouble producing. Testosterone is so effective because it goes right to the source and solves the problem from the origin.
When you take testosterone enanthate injections, you can expect many possible effects. Most are positive, but there is the potential for negative side effects, as well. The foremost effect that you will feel on your body is the benefit that comes from increased levels of testosterone in the body. However, you might also experience side effects that are unpleasant.
You should stay in communication with your medical professional to monitor these effects and ensure you stay on the right track.
What are the benefits of testosterone enanthate?
- Single ester of testosterone with very similar half-life to testosterone cypionate allowing stable levels.
- Some Testosterone enanthante formulations (some do contain arches oil) contain Castor Oil (in UK and European formulations) allowing peanut allergy suffers to have the option of testosterone enanthate instead of Sustanon (that contains arachis oil).
- In Europe Testosterone enanthate supply is more easily accessible through pharmacies making better continuity of supply
- Like Testosterone Cypionate, it does not have to be injected every day or every other day like propionate but can be injected at a frequency of 3-7 days.
- In Europe Testosterone Enanthate comes in single use ampoules which allows for lower infection risk in comparison to multi-dose vials.
How long does it take for testosterone enanthate to work?
If you are starting to take testosterone enanthate injections, you probably want them to work well right away so that you can enjoy the benefits of regular testosterone levels in the body. However, it is not a treatment that always works right away. There are times where this injection can take several weeks to start having an effect on how you feel.
The best thing that you can do when you start to take testosterone enanthate injections is have patience. Stay in communication with your doctor to ensure that your response to the injections is typical and there is nothing out of the ordinary. As long as you are able to do this, you should start to see regular, positive effects of testosterone enanthate injections in 3-6 weeks from the time that you start treatment.
If you believe that your testosterone treatments are not working fast enough or you are experiencing negative side effects, you should consult your medical professional for possible adjustments.
Is testosterone enanthate legal?
One of the most common concerns of those with active lifestyles is whether testosterone enanthate is legal. From a federal and state legal perspective, testosterone enanthate is perfectly legal to use as a treatment method for low testosterone and the related symptoms that come along with it.
However, if you are a competitive athlete that plans on competing in sports at a high level, the chances are that you will not be a candidate for testosterone enanthate injections. The reason is that testosterone injections, while meant to be a medical treatment for low testosterone, could also be used for performance-enhancing. Increased testosterone could increase muscle mass and endurance, which could clearly give an athlete a competitive edge in a professional sport.
For this reason, many governing bodies of the largest sports in the world have banned testosterone injections, even when used as a medical treatment for a condition. If you are a professional athlete, you are likely not a candidate for receiving testosterone enanthate injections as a treatment for low testosterone.